QC (Quality Center) is a web based Test Management Tool by Mercury . It is based on the Client Server Technology. Students will learn how to manage quality information throughout the development cycle, construct and organize requirements, create and execute test sets, monitor defects, and use graphs and reports to track the success of a project.
Who will the course benefit?
Quality assurance engineers, Quality testers, Project managers and Other Quality Center users
What skills will the student gain?
After the completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Create releases and cycles.
- Define requirements
- Analyze risks associated with requirements.
- Organize subjects and tests in a test plan tree.
- Design and create test plans.
- Generate test scripts from design steps.
- Create test sets.
- Execute manual and automated tests.
- Record and track test execution results.
- Log and manage defects.
- Generate reports and graphs.
- Working with Releases
- Exporting from Excel to Quality center
- Defining Requirements
- Analyze Requirement Risks
- Test Planning
- Test Execution
- Defect Tracking
- Reporting and Analysis