- Certification Workshops
PRINCE2 Agile™ has been developed as a single-tier Practitioner qualification. The purpose of the Practitioner qualification is to demonstrate that you can apply and tailor PRINCE2 Agile in a scenario situation.
A successful Practitioner candidate should be able to start applying the method to a real project but may not be sufficiently skilled to do this appropriately for all situations. Your individual project management expertise, complexity of the project and the support provided for the use of PRINCE2 Agile in your work environment will all be factors that impact what you can achieve.
Who should attend?
This qualification is aimed at Project Managers who hold a current PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification. It is also relevant to other key staff involved with integrating project management with product delivery. An understanding of the agile concepts within PRINCE2 Agile will also be relevant to those with governance responsibilities for projects using agile delivery approaches as well as those involved with programme and project support functions.
In order to sit for PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner examination you must hold a current PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification.
Why Choose Us?
Innate Labs has been a preferred knowledge service provider to leading MNCs and corporates across india and has been consistently adding value to these organizations through value based qualification certifications including ITIL, PRINCE2, PMP, Agile, SixSigma.
Innate Labs is an accredited training organization (A.T.O.) accredited by APMG for PRINCE2 Agile™ qualification and certification scheme. PRINCE2 Agile™ trainings and PRINCE2 Agile™ certification courses conducted by Innate Labs are of international standards and assures students of the best knowledge gain possible in the 2/3-day PRINCE2 Agile™ training workshop duration.
We believe doing a certification is an important well-thought decision of our delegates. We would not only enable our delegates to achieve success in certification exams but also equip them with the right skills and knowledge to take the professional challenges heads on. We believe that clearing a certification exam can give you a certificate which is nothing but a piece of paper if you do not have the right knowledge to prove your credentials.
Certification without knowledge can lend someone to an interview call but cannot help someone to get a job or grow in their career path. Knowledge is the core and certification is just a proof of your knowledge.
Hence, our trainings are knowledge-driven rather than just certification-driven, and, the end result of our training is a 100% success in the certification exam as well as increased confidence of our delegates to leverage their career with the knowledge shared.
Our trainers are Industry Experts and are accredited with APMG-UK for conducting the training and certification workshops. The trainers are experienced and seasoned professionals from the industry who have 15+ years of practical implementation experience working in all the phases of project, programme and portfolio management for global MNCs and have played several roles in the management ladder.
It is this experience that enables our delegates to gain the right practical knowledge coupled with the best practice standards helping them to achieve their career aspirations in our 2/3-day training and certification sessions.
PRINCE2 Agile Training Course Objectives
• Enable delegates on how to tailor PRINCE2 to work in the best way possible in an agile context
• Equip delegates to blend and weave the principles, processes and themes of PRINCE2 with many of the common ways of working in an agile way
• Understand how to configure PRINCE2 when in different situations and how to incorporate the agile frameworks, behaviours, concepts and techniques in the best way possible to increase the chances of successful project delivery
• Help delegates to operate effectively with colleagues and managers within a structured project management environment which requires agile mode of delivery
• Prepares the delegates to appear for the APMG PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Level Project Management Certification and pass it successfully.
• Pre-study enrollment pack consisting of PRINCE2 Agile reference material
• Officially accredited extensive PRINCE2 Agile™ Courseware (Original Imported** / Printed Material)
• Original Official PRINCE2 Agile™ Guide as a takeaway^^ (i.e. PRINCE2 Agile™ - Imported from UK)
• Case studies (based on real life scenarios)
• Official PRINCE2 Agile™ Practitioner sample papers
• 100% passing guarantee - Else we pay your re-exam fees
• Project templates which can be used in real project situations
• Extensive Support (Email/Phone) (Access to Innate Labs - PRINCE2 Forums)
• Additional case studies**
• Extended interactions with Industry Expert Consultants**
• Access to our Industry Expert Consultants post training program around implementation aspects of PRINCE2**
^^ - applicable to delegates enrolled under standard and premium class type only. For regular class type enrollment the manual/guide is given during the training duration only.
** - applicable to delegates enrolled under premium class type only
Course Fees Includes:
• PRINCE2 Agile™ Training Fees (2 or 3 days duration depending upon class type :Regular/Standard/Premium)
• PRINCE2 Agile™ Practitioner Certification Examination Fees
• 4-Star Conferencing Facilities including lunch, Tea/Coffee
• Course Deliverables as stated above
PRINCE2 Agile Training Course Outline
Introduction - what is PRINCE2 Agile
- Projects and BAU
- What is agile?
- The PRINCE2 Agile Journey
- The PRINCE2 Agile Hexagon - what to fix and flex
Starting Up a Project and Initiating a Project
- Assessing value, Requirements and User Stories
- Prioritisation (including MoSCoW)
- Change (including the feedback loop)
- Servant Leadership
- Principles and behaviours
- PRINCE2 Agile™ Risk Framework including tools
Managing Product Delivery
- The Scrum Framework
- Plans and Progress
- Estimation, Burn charts and Information Radiators
- Work Packages
- Quality (including the definition of 'Done')
Controlling a Stage and Managing a Stage
- Frequest releases and Retrospectives
Directing a Project
Closing a Project
The PRINCE2 Management Products
Rich communication (including Workshops)
Kanban and The Kanban Method
General guidance (including Project Health Check, transitioning, Project Managements hints and tips)
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam
Specially written scenarios and comprehensive sets of related tasks help provide a practical application of the method. Practical work includes creating process models, completing tasks related to specific elements of the method such as how the PRINCE2® themes help to apply the PRINCE2® principles (in the agile context) as well as a variety of objective test questions. Many tasks are designed to help delegates ‘link’ the four integrated elements of PRINCE2®; “principles”, “processes”, “themes” and “tailoring” in the agile delivery environment.
- Objective testing (Scenario Based Questions)
- 50 questions each worth one mark
- 30 marks or more required to pass out of 50 questions - 60% pass mark
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 Agile guide only).
The PRINCE2 Agile training class sizes are limited. The PRINCE2 Agile training and certification course includes work-based practical activities and discussions as well as sample questions.