Manual testing is performed by the tester who carries out all of the actions on the tested application manually, step-by-step and indicates whether a particular step was accomplished successfully or whether it failed.
Who will the course benefit?
Graduate students and working professionals who wish to gain expertise in Manual testing.
What skills will the student gain?
After the completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Fundamentals of Software Testing
- Verification & Validation methodology
- Different testing techniques
- Test elements usage (rule/scenario/case)
- Software test management
- Different levels of testing
- Basic of Software Testing
- Testing Introduction and Terminology
- Verification & Validation
- Levels of Testing
- Testing techniques
- Black Box methods
- Different types of testing
- Web testing
- Test Planning & Documentation
- Defect Management
- Test Reporting
- Automation of Testing Activities