- IT Service Management
Due to increased demand of IT services across various business sectors, there is an indispensible dependency on IT service management in order to deliver optimized business results.
The ITIL best practice service lifecycle approach is widely employed by many of the world’s private and public sector organisations and has been adapted and scaled to meet their individual needs.
Who should attend?
The ITIL training and certification course is for IT professionals and practitioners involved in the strategy, design, implementation and delivery of business IT services who require an insight into service management best practice.
Why Choose Us?
Innate Labs has been a preferred knowledge service provider to leading MNCs and corporates across india and has been consistently adding value to these organizations through value based qualification certifications including ITIL, PRINCE2, PMP, SixSigma.
The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) is the set of best practices in the ITSM (IT Services Management). It is implicit that an individual must go through officially accredited ITIL trainings and ITIL certifications’ programs/courses provided by an Accredited Training Organization. Innate Labs is an accredited training organization (A.T.O.) accredited by Axelos - UK as well as PeopleCert.
We believe doing a certification is an important well-thought decision of our delegates. We would not only enable our delegates to achieve success in certification exams but also equip them with the right skills and knowledge to take the professional challenges heads on. We believe that clearing a certification exam can give you a certificate which is nothing but a piece of paper if you do not have the right knowledge to prove your credentials.
Certification without knowledge can lend someone to an interview call but cannot help someone get a job or grow in their career path. Knowledge is the core and certification is just a proof of your knowledge.
Hence, our trainings are knowledge-driven rather than just certification-driven, and, the end result of our training is a 100% success in the certification exam as well as increased confidence of our delegates to leverage their career with the knowledge shared.
Our trainers are ITIL Experts and are accredited with Axelos - UK & PeopleCert for conducting the training and certification workshops. The trainers are experienced and seasoned professionals from the IT industry who have 15+ years of practical experience working in all the phases of service lifecycle (i.e. service strategy, design, transition, operations and CSI) and have played several roles in the service management role ladder. It is this experience that enables our delegates to gain the right practical knowledge coupled with the best practice standards helping them to achieve their career aspirations in our 2-day training and certification sessions / e-learning online sessions.
• Understand how to successfully introduce an integrated IT service management framework based on the ITIL best practice service lifecycle approach
• Describe how an integrated IT service management framework based on ITIL best practice can be adopted and adapted within their organization
• Register for and complete the ITIL foundation certificate in IT service management examination
• Pre-study high quality e-learning content
• Officially accredited extensive ITIL Courseware/Prep Guide
• Practical case studies
• 250+ Online ITIL practice questions
• 6 ITIL Foundation Online Simulation Exam
• 16 PDUs Provided
• Official ITIL sample papers
• Easy reference glossary
• Course Participation Certificate
• Extensive Support (Email/Phone) (Access to Innate Labs - ITIL Forums)
• 100% passing guarantee - Else we pay your re-exam fees
Course Fees Includes:
• ITIL Training Fees
• ITIL 2011 Foundation Certification Examination Fees
• 4-Star/5-Star Conferencing Facilities including lunch, Tea/Coffee **
• Course Deliverables as stated above
** Applicable only on physical classroom training.
The ITIL training and certification course provides a practical understanding of the key concepts, principles, processes and functions that form the basis of IT service management provision, based on ITIL best practice guidelines.
The IT Service Lifecycle
• service strategy
• service design
• service transition
• service operation
• continual service improvement.
Overview of all Service Management
• processes and functions
• concepts and definitions
• key principles and models
• roles and activities.
To know more about the detailed course content click here
The class sizes are limited. Enroll now to experience the quality and expertise of Innate Labs.
The ITIL training and certification course includes work-based practical activities and discussions as well as sample questions.